We are living in a time where the demand for mental health sessions is at an all-time high, resulting in long waitlists and limited availability. We are very proud to offer one-time parent drop-in sessions for consultations and immediate support. These are not your typical therapy sessions. Drop-in sessions get right to the point. They offer parents a space to put it all out on the table and talk to an expert about what’s going on at home and their concerns for their kids. (Seriously, it can feel like a confession. In a relieving way!) They are a space for parents to receive direct feedback and guidance from a clinician about how they can best support their kids, while also identifying changes they can work on themselves as parents.
Drop-In Parent Consults are especially helpful for parents who are on very different pages with their parenting approach and are looking for a neutral third party to share their perspectives with and receive direct feedback and recommendations.
Drop-In Parent Consults are additionally helpful for parents who are looking to have more specific information about what to expect in therapy with us at Blueprint. They might want to have a better understanding of our approach to help them determine whether or not Blueprint would be the right fit for them.
Drop-In Parent Consults can help parents who:
- Feel lost as to what’s going on with their kid and need a space to talk openly about it
- Are worried/anxious and looking for clinical feedback and treatment guidance
- Feel their kids “don’t talk to them” and looking for alternative ways to try to connect
- Find themselves often frustrated or overwhelmed with how to manage and effectively respond to their kids’ emotions or behavior
- Having difficulty staying calm and sane (losing their shit often and wanting to escape, if we’re being honest)
- Find themselves in power battles with their kids and feel “they don’t listen”
- Have specific questions and are looking for concrete skills/feedback
- Their kids are not open, ready, or receptive to coming to therapy
- If their child is on a waitlist for a therapist and would like some tips and feedback on how they can be most supportive while they are on waiting.
Sometimes, depending on presenting information shared on a first call to us, our Client Relations Team will recommend scheduling a Drop-In Consult first to further determine if we’d be the right clinical fit or if we are the appropriate level of care. We strongly believe in transparency. If we don’t feel like we’d be able to help or the right fit, we will be honest with you.
Our Client Relations Team will match you with the clinician who is the most clinically fit for your Consultation.
BOOK A FREE CONSULT CALL TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
If you would like to get started or have questions you would like answered, please schedule a free consult call below. You will be contacted at the time you choose by one of our client relations reps, Helen, Scott, or Sam. All of these guys know our practice inside and out and will be able to answer all of your questions and pair you with the clinician on OUR TEAM who is the most clinically appropriate for your needs. For more detailed information on what to expect, please visit our How to Get Started page.